What to do next.
So you have chosen AquagraphixUK to coat your items, this is what you need to do next.
1. Decide on your pattern- Choose from our wide selection of patterns or ask for suggestions, we are always happy to help.
2. Chose your base coat colour
3. Chose your finish- Matt, Gloss or satin finish
4. Get in touch for a final quote and to check that your chosen pattern and paint colours are in stock.
5. Remove or dismantle the parts/items you wish to send to us. We may be able to assist local customers with this for a small charge.
*FIREARMS-Must be dismantled and degreased and the action removed prior to posting. We do have the services of a local gunsmith who can help with this for a nominal charge if required.
6. Package your item well and post to us using a recorded delivery service that insures your item for its full value. To save you money we use the same packaging to return your item so make sure it is suitable for return-If we need to use new packaging there may be a fee involved. Enclose a note with your contact details and what we are doing for you.
7. When we receive your item we will contact you to confirm receipt.
8. Make payment either by Cash, cheque, Bank transfer or paypal. *We currently do not accept card payments*
Important- Parts will not be returned until full payment is received!
9. Once payment is received we will package up your item and post back to you using our next day courier service or you can collect in person should you wish.
10. Finally……. You receive your item and become another satisfied customer of AquaGraphix! Happy days!